iTunes offers downloads of Bias Amp 2 for iPhone and iPad for free. That’s tied with last week’s mention as $20 off for this professional virtual guitar amp designer app.
BIAS AMP 2 Mobile is a professional virtual amp designer that offers replications of 36 of the best vintage, modern and boutique amps in rock. The app gives you the power to create new sounds by designing your own dream amplifier, letting you swap out tubes, preamps, power amps, transformers, tone stacks, cab, and microphones, all via a powerful and intuitive interface designed for your iPhone. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter – and whether you understand how amplifier electronics work or not – you’ll be dialing in killer and exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS AMP 2 – Ultimate Virtual Amp Designer Features:
• Complete, accurate and versatile component-level amp modeling
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release, with thousands more available via the ToneCloud®.
• Factory categories that allow you to organize amps by music genre and sonic impact (clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic, and bass)
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets, and mic selection and placement – mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your amp panel by changing the name, tolex, front panel and knobs
• Ability to work the way guitarists think: Tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Noise gate
• 9 lush and full-featured reverbs
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Seamless integration with JamUp and JamUp Pro; open and save your amp models inside JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus